Practical ways to get Six Packs in a month 2017 Best Strategy
We are living in an era where everyone is a fitness freak; they want a well-toned body so they can get praised by the people around them. People may pay their hard earned money to the trainers, or use supplements to attain their desired shape of the body. Some people go to the gym and follow their tough workout plan to get the proper figuration. Having six packs is a new trend, youngsters are looking for the ways that can build their abs in the least time. The article gives a complete coverage of all those aspects that can build your six packs in the shortest period.
Exercises you can perform at your home to get the six packs
Captain’s chair leg raise:
The exercise starts with Standing on the chair and gripping the handholds to stabilize your upper body fully.
- You need to press your back against the soft pad or and throughout the process keep your shoulders relaxed.
- Slowly Bend the knees and start contracting the abs to lift the knees to the hip level.
- Try not to either do arch the back or swing your legs up.
- Now start and slowly lower back down and try it for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- The exercise starts by Laying on the ball and setting your position under your lower back.
- Cross your arms in such a way it covers your chest, or you can place either behind your head.
- Now start contracting your abs to lift up your abdominal area off the ball, pulling your lower area of your ribcage down toward your hips side.
- As soon as you start curling up, always try to keep the ball stable, it means the ball should not be allowed to roll.
- Now keep your Lower back down, and start to stretch it in the abs, and repeat the process for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- Straightly lie on on the floor without any bend on the body and after that place your hands on the floor or behind the head.
- Now slowly Bring your knees towards the chest until they’re gone to 90 degrees, with either foot together or even crossed.
- Start Contracting the abs to curl the hips off the floor, and keep your legs up towards the ceiling.
- Now you need to lower it and start doing it for 1-3 sets of 12-16 reps.
- It’s a minimal movement, so try to use your abs to lift your hips rather than swinging your legs and creating momentum.
Attaining the ideal body is not difficult if you are determined enough to your goal always make sure to Begin each of these workouts with at least four to five minutes warm-up sessions. In another case, you can go through the moves after you have completed your cardio or strength training exercises. When you are ready to start warming up yourself, then make sure Each exercise should also have the at least 20 or more reps to get the desired results.